Registration for the 2018-19 after-school pickup and martial arts program started on July 1st. Spaces fill up very quickly and in order to reserve your spot, you must provide a 50% non-refundable deposit for the month of September.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve your space!
The Complete Martial Arts After School Pick-Up and Martial Arts Program provides the following services:
– Transportation from local schools
– Healthy snacks
– Homework room
– Martial Arts classes
One time pick up Cost: $25 per day
4-5x per week pick up cost: $550 per month – Includes martial arts tuition
3x per week pick up cost: $300 per month plus yearly martial arts tuition
2x per week pick up cost: $200 per month plus yearly martial arts tuition
1x per week pick up cost: $100 per month plus yearly martial arts tuition
Typical After School Program Schedule:
– 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Children Arrive– Snack time, change into uniform, settle in.
– 3:30pm – 4:00pm: Homework and Study—Students are expected to quietly complete their homework or study school work.
– 4:00pm – 6:15pm: Martial Arts Classes – Students will be allowed to take at least one martial arts class per day.
– Once students have taken their class they will finish their homework, study, or do arts and crafts.
Schools we have picked up from in the past:
Burnett Hill Elementary, Livingston
Central School, East Hanover
Collins Elementary School, Livingston
Frank J Elementary, East Hanover
Harrison Elementary, Livingston
Heritage Middle School, Livingston
Hillside Elementary, Livingston
Kelly Elementary School, West Orange
Mount Pleasant Elementary, Livingston
Mount Pleasant Middle, Livingston
Mount Pleasant Elementary, West Orange
Noecker Elementary School, Roseland
Riker Hill Elementary – Livingston