We will be hosting our annual Founder’s Classic Tournament and 83rd Birthday Celebration for Supreme Master Kim on Saturday, December 2nd at Sts. Nicholas, Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church located at 80 Laurel Avenue in Roseland, NJ.
The competition events include: Open Forms, Open Team Forms, Open Weapon Forms, Board Breaking, and Sparring.
The time schedule is as follows:
9am Students ages 12 and up
10:15am Students ages 8-11 years old
1:30pm Students ages 7 and under
** We will have a demonstration and birthday presentation at 12 noon **
All details can be found on our website : cmanj.com/tournament
This is the biggest event we host all year and I would appreciate the support of all the students and their families. Since this is our event, I would like to have a big turnout from our members! I would like to encourage all students to compete in at least one event. This tournament is for students of all ages and experience levels.
I would also like to ask for the assistance of the parents and adult students to help run the tournament. I need help in the following areas:
1. Set up/Break Down Crew – I am looking for 6-8 adults. At least one or two with a pickup truck to haul the mats and other equipment. We will meet on Friday, December 2nd at 12:30pm at Complete Martial Arts to load the equipment. The set up at the tournament location will start at 1:30pm. The break down will begin as soon as the tournament is over. Hopefully by 3 or 4pm. I will provide an equipment list.
2. Security Guards – I am looking for someone to stand guard at the door and check hand stamps to make sure everyone is paid to enter I also need someone to stand guard to the entrance of the competition floor to make sure only competitors, coaches, and masters are on the competition floor.
8:20am – 9am, 9:45am-10:15am, 11:30am-12pm, 1pm-1:30pm
3. Registration & Board Sales Crew – I am looking for adult volunteers to check people in, confirm events, stamp guests, and deliver or sell boards to competitors. There will be 3 time slots and we need 3-4 people for each.
8:20am – 9am, 9:45am-10:15am, 1pm-1:30pm
4. Equipment Sales Table Manager – There will be a table where we sell all sparring gear required for the tournament, t-shirts, books, etc. I will have a price list for all items. We will accept cash and credit card using the square app. We need volunteers for 1 hour or 30 minute shifts from 8:30am until 3pm.
5. Ring Directors – We need 2-4 adults who can call competitor names, record scores, tally scores, and record winners. We have two time slots 9am until 12pm and 1:30 until 3pm.
6. Time Keepers – One per ring for sparring matches. We have two time slots 9am until 12pm and 1:30 until 3pm. Time slots can be broken down to 30 minutes per person.
7. Food and Beverage Crew – We will have 3 private rooms that need to be kept stocked with food and beverages. Provide food and beverages for guests at the Head Table. I will provide all the food and beverages. 12:30-1:30 we will provide lunch for all committee members and volunteers.
Please contact me directly by email, phone, or in person if you are able to help out. I will provide lunch and a t-shirt for all volunteers. I will also meet with you and go over in detail all aspect of the position. I appreciate everyone’s help to make this event a great success!!
Please register your student for the tournament as soon as possible so I can prepare the medals, trophies, food, etc. Register online by clicking the link below: